by Mike Deguzman
1 Corinthians 15:45
I. The Entrance of Sin and Death
II. The Contrast Between Adam and Jesus
1. The Contrast Between Death and Grace
2. The Contrast Between Condemnation and Justification
3. The Contrast Between the Reign of Death and the Reign of Life
Small Group Questions:
- Is the doctrine of identification with Adam in his original sin unfair? Why or why not?
2. In what specific ways does Paul indicate that Adam was a “type” of Christ in these verses?
3. As you consider your life and history, how was Adam a good and fair representative for you?
4. What is God specifically teaching you and how is the Holy Spirit changing you through the study of the Book of Romans?