by Mike Deguzman
1. Reconciling When I Have Done Wrong – Fix It!
2. Reconciling When I have Been Wronged – Forgive it!
Ephesians . 4:32
3. Reconciling When Others Do Wrong – Referee it!
2 Timothy 4:11
Small Group Questions:
- Without gossiping, share examples of times when you were Onesimus, Philemon, and Paul
- What is your initial reaction when you have wronged others? Do you tend to shift the blame, justify your wrongs, or humbly repenting? How would you like to start reacting?
- What is your initial reaction when you have been wronged by others? How would you like to start reacting?
- What practical/biblical steps have you found to be helpful when refereeing the wrongs of others? Do you tend to shy away from getting involved when two Christians are at odds? Why?
- How did this week’s sermon encourage you, challenge you, and change you?