by Mike Deguzman
2 Timothy 3:1-5
1. Wrath Due to Religious Pride
2. Wrath Due to Religious Hypocrisy
3. Wrath Due to Religious Practice
Small Group Questions:
1. What do you find yourself relying on to bring you acceptance, confidence, and purpose in your life?
2. Are there any areas of your life where you are failing to practice what you preach? How will you change that?
3. Have you experienced people rejecting God because of the hypocrisy of those who say they are His people?
4. In what specific ways can your life be used so that others will glorify God’s name rather than blaspheme His name?
5. What type of “dead orthodoxy” do you think your church will most likely fall into? (Legalistic church, power church, traditional church). How can you prevent this?