by Mike Deguzman
1. The Position of Those in Need of Salvation
1 Timothy 1:15
2. The Provision of the One Who Purchased Salvation
3. The Perspective of the One Who Has Salvation
2 Corinthians 5:20
Small Group Questions
- Does anything make you doubt that you will reach glory? If so, what? And, how do these verses encourage you?
- How does the illustration of a terrorist murdering your children and you taking his punishment plus giving him your wife and all you have deepen your understanding of Jesus’ substitutionary death?
- Is Paul contradicting himself when he says, “we shall be saved” after saying, “we have been saved”? Why was He able to use both terms and still be consistent?
- Explain the “a fortiori” argument as it relates to Jesus dying for your justification and keeping you for glorification.
- Where, other than God, are you tempted to seek joy? What do you need to remind yourself about God in order to rejoice in him instead?